A >GREAT opportunity to join our team and be part of driving one of Scotland’s leading brand and digital marketing agencies, working across a portfolio of ambitious clients in a range of diverse sectors.
If you enjoy working in an energetic team and have strong communication skills, a love of brands and digital marketing, we would love to hear from you!
Your role will involve working as part of the account management team, directly with our key clients, creative studio and technical teams to develop and deliver >GREAT projects. This will include working on marketing strategy, branding, websites, social media and multi-channel digital campaigns.
The role is a hybrid of remote and office-based work at our office in Stirling with an expectation to be in the office 1-2 days a week.
Click here to find out more about the journey of one of our Denvirites
Denvir’s Purpose & Values
One team delivering >GREAT results
- Flexible hybrid working environment
- Competitive salary dependent on experience
- Annual bonus of up to 10% dependent on company and individual performance
- 30 days annual leave, inclusive of public holidays and always your birthday!
- Childcare vouchers scheme
- Contributory Company Pension
- Ability to attend training and industry events
- Monthly business and Made it >GREAT updates, and quarterly socials
- Work in collaboration with the senior account management team on developing and executing brand and digital strategies for key clients
- Establish and build valuable client relationships
- Manage project timelines & project budgets
- Monitor ROI/effectiveness and work with the project team on reporting
Skills & Experience:
- Strong brand and digital marketing skills
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a brand and/or digital marketing environment
- Preferable account management experience, ideally within an agency setting
- Qualifications – degree or similar
- Excellent communication, organisation, time management skills and the ability to effectively manage high volumes of work whilst maintaining attention to detail
If this sounds like a >GREAT match, please send your CV to email@example.com.