A >GREAT opportunity to join our team and be part of driving one of Scotland’s leading brand and digital marketing agencies, working across a portfolio of ambitious clients in a range of diverse sectors.
If you want to enjoy working in an energetic team and have strong communication skills, a love of brands and digital marketing, we would love to hear from you!
Your role will involve working as part of the account management team, directly with our key clients, creative studio and technical teams to develop and deliver >GREAT projects. This will include working on marketing strategy, branding, websites, social media and multi-channel digital campaigns.
The role is a hybrid of remote and office-based work at our office in Stirling with an expectation to be in the office 1-2 days a week.
If this sounds like a >GREAT match, please send your CV to email@example.com.
More about the role:
- Work in collaboration with the senior account management team on marketing and campaign planning for some of the agency’s key clients
- Meet a host of clients from a variety of sectors and build valuable relationships
- Help to develop creative and effective digital strategies and plans for clients
- Work with the wider project team on the deliverables required to complete each project/campaign
- Assist on both client and creative briefings
- Manage project timelines
- Help to facilitate client meetings ensuring that clients have a memorable experience
- Present creative to your clients and offer rationale that helps to explain/sell the idea/concept/design
- Help to manage client’s budgets
- Monitor ROI/effectiveness and work with your project team on project reporting
- Act as a key link between the client and the agency and always act in the best interests of each
Skills and experience required:
- Qualifications – degree or similar
- Strong marketing skills
- Excellent organisation, time management skills and the ability to effectively manage high volumes of work whilst maintaining attention to detail
- A talented communicator
- Problem solver with a positive, energetic attitude
- Positive: we work hard to make a positive impact
- Energetic: we are proactive and responsive
- Ambitious: we are ambitious for our clients and ourselves
- Creative: we drive great ideas and innovation to generate growth
- Commercial: our focus is on services that make a positive commercial impact
- Respect: we respect our team members and our clients through open and honest working
- Team: we succeed as one team
- Fun: it’s fun working with us
- Flexible remote working environment / ability to work from home
- Competitive salary dependent on experience
- Annual bonus of up to 10% dependent on company and individual performance
- 30 days annual leave, inclusive of public holidays and always your birthday!
- Childcare vouchers scheme
- Contributory Company Pension
- Ability to attend training and industry events
- Monthly business and Made it >GREAT updates, and quarterly socials
If you tick all of the boxes, we would love to meet you.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.