*** NOW HIRED *** – APPLICATIONS NOW CLOSED
A >GREAT opportunity to join our team and be part of driving one of Scotland’s leading agencies, working across a portfolio of ambitious clients in a range of diverse sectors.
We are looking for a talented creative designer to add to our expanding team. Do you have a love of branding and digital marketing, an excellent eye for detail, and thrive working in a fast-paced environment? If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Your role will involve working as part of the creative team, reporting directly to our Head of Studio, to develop and deliver >GREAT creative to brief and on time. This will include working in areas such as branding, websites, social media, multi-channel digital campaigns and print.
The successful candidate will be a creative thinker with strong digital design skills. You should be able to communicate effectively with the rest of the team and deliver creative designs that speak to the target audience. If you have a proven track record of producing >GREAT digital assets across a range of platforms we’d love to hear from you.
Please send your CV and portfolio to email@example.com.
More about the role:
- Working alongside the Head of Studio to create engaging designs for a diverse range of clients
- Maintain a high standard of creative output that matches existing material
- Interpreting client briefs
- Demonstrate confidence, passion and understanding of the brief when presenting your ideas to the wider team
- Designing for a broad range of digital projects including social, website, and digital display adverts
- Designing for print projects including posters, brochures, print ads, and event stands
- Creation of brands including logo, guidelines, and stationery
Skills and experience required:
- 3+ years of industry experience (agency experience would be advantageous)
- Technical knowledge of the current Mac systems and Adobe Creative Suite (After Effects beneficial but not essential)
- Qualification – degree or similar
- Ability to work on a wide range of design disciplines
- Ability to adapt to feedback and change your approach when necessary
- Excellent organisation, time management skills and the ability to effectively manage high volumes of work whilst maintaining attention to detail
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, while still producing high quality output
- The ability to work alone or as part of a team
- Proven problem solver with a positive, energetic attitude
- Evidence of producing designs to a high standard
- A high level of self discipline and communication skills
- Positive: we work hard to make a positive impact
- Energetic: we are proactive and responsive
- Ambitious: we are ambitious for our clients and ourselves
- Creative: we drive great ideas and innovation to generate growth
- Commercial: our focus is on services that make a positive commercial impact
- Respect: we respect our team members and our clients through open and honest working
- Team: we succeed as one team
- Fun: it’s fun working with us
- Flexible remote working environment / Ability to work from home
- Provided with a mac and access to the Adobe Creative suite
- Competitive salary dependent on experience
- Annual bonus of up to 10% dependent on company and individual performance
- 30 days annual leave, inclusive of public holidays and always your birthday!
- Childcare vouchers scheme
- Contributory Company Pension
- Ability to attend training and industry events
- Quarterly business updates and team social events
If you tick all of the boxes, we would love to meet you.
Send your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.